How can I get admission in Mumbai University PG?
Mumbai University MA Admission Criteria
- First log in to the official website of the Mumbai University and click on the link for “Pre- Admission Online Registration” on the home page.
- Then click on “Apply Online” and put your authentic details for registration and click on “Register”.
Can I apply for Mumbai university now?
The pre-admission form of Mumbai University 2021 has been released on August 5 in the online mode for UG and PG courses. Along with the Mumbai University admission form 2021, candidates need to submit the duly filled pre-enrollment form.
Is there any entrance for MSc in Mumbai University?
Mumbai University MSc admission 2021 is conducted via two ways – through an entrance exam and merit in the last qualifying exam. Candidates seeking enrolment are required to submit the pre-enrollment form along with the application form to get admission.
Are Mumbai University forms out for 2021?
Mumbai University 2021 Application Form has been made available on 7th August 2021 for UG & 12th August 2021 for PG. The last date to submit the application form is till 14th August 2021 for UG & 26th August 2021 for PG. Candidates are able to submit the application form via online mode.
What are hostel fees Mumbai?
Hostel Facilities :
Fees is very affordable. Annual fees is Rs. 10000 for first year and Rs. 5000 for second.
How many years is a MA course?
Acronym of Master of Arts is MA. MA is a post-graduate program which comes to the discipline of arts. The course duration of MA is 2 years. Students who have a bachelors degree from a recognised university can take up this course.
How do I contact Mumbai University?
- University of Mumbai,Vidya Nagari, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098.
- 022 26543000 / 022 22708700.
Does Mumbai University have entrance exam?
The Mumbai University Admission Entrance Exam is conducted for admission to the university. The application forms are available now. There are many best colleges in southern India which are affiliated with Mumbai University. The University of Mumbai holds the honor of t he most recognized university in India.
How can I go to Mumbai University?
The closest stations to Mumbai University are:
- Mahatma Phule Bhavan (Vidya Ngry) is 68 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Vidya Nagari Kalina is 596 meters away, 9 min walk.
- Bharat Nagar is 715 meters away, 10 min walk.
- Santacruz is 2643 meters away, 34 min walk.
- Bandra is 3111 meters away, 41 min walk.
What is the fee of MSc in Mumbai University?
University of Mumbai, Mumbai Fee Structure and List of Courses Summary
|Master of Philosophy [M.Phil]||1 year(s)||2,806|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] + Master of Science [M.Sc]||5 year(s)||1,10,000|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||2 year(s)||22,650|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA]||3 year(s)||11,040|
How can I get admission in MSc?
Master of Science (M.Sc) Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have passed Graduation in Science or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have acquired a minimum aggregate of 60% in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates who are in their final year of degree can also apply for admission.
How can I get admission in MSc it?
The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline like BSc in IT/ CS, BCA, BE/B. Tech in IT or CS, B.Com with IT background. A minimum of 50% marks is required to apply for the course. TANCET, IPU CET are the top entrance exams conducted for MSc Information Technology admissions.
What is the last date to fill Mumbai University?
Answer: Candidates could apply for Mumbai University 2021 admission till August 14 (1 pm).
How can I get my graduation certificate online Mumbai University?
How can students access their certificates
- Students can register on https://www.digilocker.gov.in/dashboard with their Aadhaar Card and mobile numbers.
- Write Mumbai University followed by the roll number/seat number of their final year.
- Insert their registration number written on the left side of the certificate.
How can I apply for mithibai college?
Students must register online on admission. The university portal link to be eligible to seek admission . All admissions will be are as per the University of Mumbai guidelines for respective courses.