Which is the hardest board exam in India?
But these are some of the toughest exams in India:
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Is CBSE easier than state board?
CBSE is considered to be tougher than state boards but is more student-friendly and interesting to study. The board is especially beneficial to those who wish to pursue higher education in some Nationalized Institutions rather than State Institutions.
Which is the easiest board?
Also, the CBSE board is considered easier to understand as compared to the state board Syllabus. The syllabus of CBSE also includes the exercise question & practice questions that help students to evaluate their knowledge about the topic. The syllabus of CBSE will help students in future exams as well.
Which is easier CBSE or ICSE?
Difficulty Level – ICSE Syllabus is considered to be more difficult than CBSE. That is because ICSE syllabus has more internal assessments and concepts that can be applied to practicals as well.
Is SPM easy?
1. Actual SPM is much easier than Trial. A lot of school teachers deliberately set very difficult Trial Papers, to make you score badly, so you will study harder for the actual SPM. … But you need to realise trial exam does not accurately reflect the difficulty level of the actual SPM.
Which board is best for future?
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
This is the national board of our country and due to this fact, the biggest advantage of the board is that it is conducive to the pattern in our country. The syllabus of CBSE is in sync with the biggest competitive examinations like IIT, AIEEE & AIMPMT.
Is Bihar Board tougher than CBSE?
It is a well known fact across the country that the Bihar State Board is considered the toughest of Boards in the country. The standard of questions asked in its board examinations is a notch higher than those of central board. … If we compare the central board CBSE and Bihar board, each of these have their own merits.
Which is tougher CBSE or Rbse?
As far as I know CBSE is tougher than RBSE. Because Portion and pattern of CBSE is different and for admission purposes what matters is your marks so do not worry about any board.
Which board is good for study?
CBSE is the primary board of education in India for school students. It conducts national level exams for students that serve as standard minimum eligibility to pursue higher education.
Which is the best syllabus?
- In India, it is the most commonly followed syllabus and hence accepted everywhere.
- Many important exams for higher studies in India is connected to the CBSE syllabus because of its relevance and popularity.