Who are India’s top 5 trading partners?
India top 5 Export and Import partners
|Market||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|
|United Arab Emirates||29,539||9.14|
|Hong Kong, China||11,478||3.55|
Who is the largest trading partner?
Year-to-Date Total Trade
|—||Total, All Countries||1,274.4|
|—||Total, Top 15 Countries||899.4|
Which country is the largest partner of India?
Largest trading partners with India
|3||United Arab Emirates||59.03|
What is India’s largest export?
List of exports 2017
|4.||84||Machinery and mechanical appliances|
Who trades with India the most?
- United States: US$49.3 billion (17.9% of India’s total exports)
- China: $19 billion (6.9%)
- United Arab Emirates: $18 billion (6.5%)
- Hong Kong: $9.5 billion (3.5%)
- Singapore: $8.3 billion (3%)
- Bangladesh: $7.91 billion (2.9%)
- United Kingdom: $7.77 billion (2.8%)
- Germany: $7.7 billion (2.8%)
What does China import from India?
India-China Trade – Latest year-on-year data (In $ million)
|Top 10 items of imports from China||April-August 2021|
|Electronics components||$3,765 million|
|Computer hardware||$2,944 million|
|Telecom instruments||$2,402 million|
|Organic chemicals||$2,232 million|
Who is Venezuela’s largest trading partner?
Venezuela top 5 Export and Import partners
|Exporter||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|
Who are India’s main trading partners?
In 2018, India major trading partner countries for exports were United States, United Arab Emirates, China, Hong Kong, China and Singapore and for imports they were China, United States, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Iraq.
What country is the biggest trader?
The United States is the world’s largest trading nation, with over $5.6 trillion in exports and imports of goods and services in 2019.
Which country exports the most?
Exports By Country 2021
- China. Aside from the European Union, China is the world’s largest exporter. …
- United States. The U.S. is the second-largest exporter in the world, with an estimated $1.58 trillion in exports for 2017. …
- Germany. …
- Japan. …
- South Korea.
What is China exporting to India?
The main items to be exported from China to India are electrical machinery and equipment, organic chemicals, nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery, silk, mineral fuels, and oils.