Can I sell old coins in bank?
For selling old banknotes and coins, people are asking for fees/commissions or taxes. The Reserve Bank has said in its statement that it is not involved in any such activity and will never ask for any fee or commission from anyone for such transactions.
How can I sell my old coins online?
Here’s how to sell an old 2-rupee coin on Quickr.
- Go to Quickr.com and log in. …
- Make a listing for your coin and click, upload pictures of the website.
- Interested and relevant buyers will get in touch with you directly via the details mentioned on the website.
- Negotiate and sell the coin at the highest price offered.
Is it illegal to sell old coins?
Cautioning the general public “not to fall prey to fictitious offers of buying/ selling of old banknotes and coins,” the RBI said the central bank does not deal in such matters, and “never seeks charges/ commissions of any sort.”
Is it legal to sell coins?
Is my business permitted to sell genuine United States coins on the secondary market? Yes, but your business is expected to comply with all U.S. trademark laws and false and deceptive advertising laws.
What is the best way to sell old coins?
Best places to sell coins online
- CoinsForSale.com Only 5% to sell. No listing fee.
- Heritage Auctions 10% fee. Consignment program.
- Ebay 12.35% + $. 030 fee, plus listing fees. …
- Apmex Well known. But won’t pay until after you’ve shipped your coins.
- Modern Coin Mart Won’t pay you until after you’ve sent them your coins.
Is there an app to value coins?
Coinoscope mobile app makes coin identification and valuation easy – just snap a picture of a coin with your phone camera and the app will show you a list of similar coins. Fast and accurate. A must-have tool for every coin collector and numismatist!