Visa application procedure
How can I become a traffic police in Delhi?
- Candidates should have completed 10th/12th/degree/graduation/ post-graduation degree from a recognized board/university to get eligible for Delhi Police Jobs.
- Once the official Delhi Police notification is released, candidates can refer to the notification to get the post-wise educational qualifications.
What qualifications do I need to be a traffic cop?
How to become a Traffic Officer
- Minimum educational qualification of matric or grade 12 or equivalent.
- Code B driving licence (manual transmission).
- No Criminal record.
- Medical Certificate as proof that a person can do strenuous exercise.
- Applicants shall not be older than 35 years of age.
Where can I study to become a traffic cop?
Traffic Cop colleges
- Boekenhoutkloof Traffic Training College in Pretoria, Gauteng- (012) 372 8000.
- Cape Town Metro Police Academy in Cape Town, Western Cape-(021) 447 2366.
- Durban Metro Police Department Academy in Durban, KZN- (031) 701 0462.
- Ekurhuleni Metro Police Department Academy in Springs, Gauteng – (011) 812 8700.
How can I become a traffic cop in India?
To become a police officer, one has to be 21 years of age and pass a competitive exam. Indian Government recruit the police officers in different departments through various examinations such as SSC Constable, Civil Services Exams and other state level recruitment exams.
How can I become SP after 12th?
It is not possible to become an IPS Officer right after completing 12th standard! In order to become an IPS Officer, you must apply for CSE exam conducted by the UPSC. You must also crack the exam (preliminary, mains and interview) in order to get selected for the training.
Which college can I study traffic?
The colleges are:
- Limpopo Traffic Training College (Polokwane, Limpopo)
- Boekenhoutkloof Traffic Training College (Pretoria, Gauteng)
- KZN Traffic Training College (Pietermaritzburg, KZN)
- Lengau Traffic Training College (Bloemfontein, Free State)
- Mangaung Traffic Training College (Bloemfontein, Free State)
Which subjects are required for metro police?
Some of the subjects covered include:
- general management for law enforcement.
- traffic science.
- business communications.
- crime scene management.
- and crime prevention.
How do I become a traffic officer learnership?
Traffic Officer Learnerships Requirements
- You must be a South African citizen.
- Candidates must hold a valid South African ID document.
- All candidates must have a valid Code B Driving License ? …
- Candidates must have completed Grade 12, and hold a certificate.
- Applicants must be proficient in English and one other language.
What can I study without Grade 12?
More Courses You Can Study Without A Matric Certificate:
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Studies.
- Policing, Forensics and Investigation Studies.
- Office Administration and Secretarial Studies.
- Business Management Studies.
- Beauty Therapy Studies.
- Occupational Health and Safety Studies.
- Project Management Studies.