Which is India’s second largest state by area?
List of Top 10 Largest State of India (By Area)
Is the seventh largest state in India?
The area of Rajasthan is 342239 sq km. It is the seventh largest State of India in terms of population. There are 33 districts in Rajasthan. … The state of Gujarat has a coastline of 1600 km.
Which is the largest city of India?
India: Major Cities
- New Delhi, India’s capital, is a modern city with a population of more than 7 million people. …
- Bombay (Mumbai), India’s largest city, has a metropolitan area population of more than 15 million. …
- Calcutta (Kolkata) is India’s second largest city.
Which is the biggest state in the world?
List of the 50 largest country subdivisions by area
|1||Sakha Republic (Yakutia)||964,330|
|2||State of Western Australia||2,615,794|
Which is the top 10 largest states in India?
The following are the area-wise list of top 10 largest states in India in descending order:
- Rajasthan. The total area of Rajasthan is 342,239 square km. …
- Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh acquires a total of 308,252 square km. …
- Maharashtra. …
- Uttar Pradesh. …
- Gujarat. …
- Karnataka. …
- Andhra Pradesh. …