Which is the No 1 movie in India?
Global gross figures
|2||1||Baahubali 2: The Conclusion|
Which is the biggest flop movies in India?
The 10 Most Expensive Bollywood Movies That Turned Into The Biggest Flops
- Saawariya, Rs 40 Crores. Image Credit: SLB Films. …
- Shaandaar, Rs 75 Crores. Image Credit: Phantom Films. …
- Kites, Rs 90 Crores. …
- Yuvraj, Rs 50 Crores. …
- Love Story 2050, Rs 60 Crores. …
- Ra One, Rs 130 Crores. …
- Tubelight, Rs 135 Crores. …
- Race 3, Rs 180 Crores.
Who Is Best Actor in India?
What is IMDb full form?
IMDb, in full Internet Movie Database, Web site that provides information about millions of films and television programs as well as their cast and crew. The name is an acronym for Internet Movie Database. … IMDb.com was incorporated in January 1996 and was purchased by Amazon.com two years later.
What is the highest budget TV show?
As of March 2018, estimates show that Game of Thrones was the most expensive TV shows to produce, costing HBO around 15 million U.S. dollars per episode to make during the show’s final season. Previous reports estimated that HBO spent approximately 10 million U.S. dollars on each episode of Season 6.
Which is the lowest budget movie?
Notable low-budget films
- Rocky was shot on a budget of $1 million and eventually grossed $225 million worldwide, making Sylvester Stallone a star.
- Halloween was produced on a budget of $325,000 and grossed $70 million worldwide.
- Napoleon Dynamite cost less than $400,000 to make but its gross revenue was $46 million.