What is today’s petrol price?
Today’s Petrol Price in Indian Metro Cities & State Capitals
|City||Today Price||Yesterday’s Price|
|New Delhi||₹ 109.34||₹ 108.99|
|Kolkata||₹ 109.79||₹ 109.46|
|Mumbai||₹ 115.15||₹ 114.81|
|Chennai||₹ 106.04||₹ 105.74|
Where is the lowest price of petrol in India?
- ▼ Lowest ₹82.96 (Daman) ▲ Highest ₹111.08 (Delhi) Average ₹99.43.
- Diesel. ▼ Lowest ₹77.13 (Daman) ▲ Highest ₹95.7 (Delhi) Average ₹87.06.
- AutoGas. ▼ Lowest ₹66 (Bengaluru) ▲ Highest ₹66 (Bengaluru) Average ₹66.
- CNG. ▼ Lowest ₹52.04 (Delhi) ▲ Highest ₹52.04 (Delhi) …
- LPG. (Subsidised 14.2 Kg) ▼ Lowest ₹899.5 (Panjim)
What is the Petrol rate in Mumbai?
: The price of Petrol in Mumbai is at Rs 109.98 per litre Today.
What is the price of Petrol in Punjab?
The month of May opened with the price of petrol in Punjab standing at Rs.86.97 per litre.
Trend of Petrol Price in Punjab for May 2021 (rates per litre):
|Highest Rate in May||Rs.90.69 on 31st May|
What is the highest Petrol price in India?
The costliest fuel was in the border town of Ganganagar in Rajasthan, where petrol comes for ₹121.62 a litre and diesel for ₹112.52 per litre. Petrol and diesel prices differ from state to state depending on the incidence of value-added tax.