What are the challenges face immediately after independence?
> India faced primarily three kinds of challenges in the post-independence phase as the social, political and economic challenges. Social ones can be seen as communalism, especially after partition when mass mobilization occurred and others included rampant casteism and untouchability.
What were the two challenges that India faced just after independence?
The two challenges faced by India just after independence were:
- Challenge to shape a nation which is accommodative of the diversity in our society.
- Challenge to establish democracy.
- Challenge to ensure development and well-being of the entire society.
What were the challenges India faced on the eve of Independence?
At the time of eve of independence, India has faced several challenges such as: Difficulty in declaring the national language, problem of national religion, difficulty of partition which would leave plenty of Pakistanis and Indians homeless and without suitable income source.
What is the most challenge faced by the independent India?
Poverty is the most difficult challenge faced by independent India.
Which one of the following was not an immediate challenge faced by India after independence?
Terrorism was NOT an immediate challenge faced by India after Independence. (A) Extreme poverty : It was a major challenge due to exploitative nature of the british and their drain of wealth theory extract much from india.
What were the three challenges of nation building Class 12?
Class 12 Political Science Notes Chapter 10 Challenges of Nation Building
- Challenges for the New Nation.
- Partition: Displacement and Rehabilitation.
- Consequences of Partition.
- Integration of Princely States.
- Government’s Approach.
- Instrument of Accession.
- Reorganisation of States.
- FACTS THAT MATTER.
What challenges did India face at the time of independence Class 8?
Answer: The three problems that the newly independent nation of India faced are as follows: Rehabilitation of a large number of refugees. Assimilation of princely states. Ensuring the unity of a country which is full of diversity.
What are the three challenges of nation building?
- Challenges of Nation-Building.
- Era of One-party Dominance.
- Politics of Planned Development.
- India’s External relations.
- Challenges to the Congress System.
- Crisis of the Democratic Order.
- Rise of Popular Movements.
- Regional aspirations.
What are the main challenges before India?
In spite of all these achievements, several formidable challenges remain: exploding population, widespread poverty, illiteracy, squalor, ruptures and cleavages based on region, religion, language and gender-threatening the social fabric, urban congestion, wounded eco-systems and critical power and energy situation.
What is the most difficult challenge faced by independent India Brainly?
The most important and difficult challenge faced by the government of independent India is poverty.
Why poverty is a serious challenge in India?
1) it is affecting economic development of india. 2) poverty ridden families are not able to give proper health and education facilities to their children. 3) population is increasing day by day.
What kind of people in India are considered poor?
What kind of people in India are considered poor? Answer: They could be landless labourers in villages or people living in overcrowded jhuggis in cities. They could be daily wage earners at construction sites or child workers in dhabas.