Which is the number one hospital in India?
Best Hospitals – India
|1||All India Institute of Medical Sciences||New Delhi|
|2||Medanta The Medicity||Gurgaon|
|3||The Christian Medical College||Vellore|
|4||PGIMER – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research||Chandigarh|
Which is the No 1 private hospital in India?
Testimony to the world-class healthcare it provides, Medanta has been acknowledged as the best private healthcare provider in India in the World’s Best Hospitals 2020 survey by Newsweek in partnership with Statista Inc.
Which state has best hospital in India?
NEW DELHI: Kerala has emerged as the best state in the country in terms of healthcare performance, reveals a latest Health Index report, jointly prepared by the World Bank and Niti Aayog. Kerala was followed by Punjab, Tamil Nadu and Gujarat.
Which is biggest private hospital in India?
Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. Tata Memorial is a hospital founded by the Tata Group in year 1941. It is located in Mumbai and considered the largest hospital for treatment of cancer. It has huge infrastructure and research units to research and find treatment for deadly diseases.
Who is the best doctor in India?
Best General Physicians in India
- Rank 1. Dr. B.S. Gupta – General Physician – 50 Yrs. …
- Rank 2. Dr. Anantha Subramaniam – General Physician – 48 Yrs. Exp. …
- Rank 3. Dr. Jawahar Ticku – General Physician – 44 Yrs. Exp. …
- Rank 4. Dr. S.K. …
- Rank 5. Dr. Bhagwan Swaroop Gupta – General Physician – 43 Yrs.
Which is the richest hospital in India?
Following are the best 15 private multispecialty hospitals in India:
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road.
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla Road.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road.
- Nanavati Hospital.
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore.
- Max Superspecialty Hospital, Saket.
Which is the oldest hospital in India?
Founded in 1664 by the British East India Company, it is the first modern hospital in India In the 19th century, the Madras Medical College joined it.
|Rajiv Gandhi Government General Hospital|