Which is the cleanest International Airport in India?
Central Asia & India: The Cleanest Airports 2021
Which is the No 1 airport in India?
The IGI Airport is also the sixth largest airport in the world with a total capacity of 12.5 million passengers per year. The Delhi airport has consecutively been awarded as the best airport in India (along with Mumbai’s international airport) by the revered Airports Council International.
Which is world’s largest airport?
More info on the largest airports in the world
- King Fahd International Airport, Saudi Arabia, is the largest airport in the world.
- Denver International Airport is the second biggest airport in the world.
- Five out of the ten largest airports in the world are in the US.
Which state has no airport in India?
Which state has no airport in India? The state of India that does not have an airport in Arunachal Pradesh. To reach the northeastern-most state of India, you can take a flight to Ujjalpur in Assam that will land at Lilabari Airport.
What are 5 major airports in India?
How many International airports are in India and which are they?
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata.
- Chennai International Airport, Chennai.
- Thiruvananthapuram International Airport.
- Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel International Airport, Ahmedabad.
- Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, Amritsar.