Which is the number 1 college in India?
Miranda House of Delhi University has topped the list of the best colleges in India in NIRF Ranking 2021. Rank 2 and 3 in the rankings have been secured by Lady Shri Ram College For Women and Loyola College, Chennai respectively.
Which is the richest college in India?
1- University of Mumbai
In 2013, Wealth-X research revealed that the University of Mumbai has the highest percentage of ultra-high net worth (UNHW) alumni. Established in 1857, the alumni of this university include the likes of Mukesh Ambani and Sunil Gavaskar.
Is Du better than IIT?
DU beat the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi, which had a world rank of 399 and a score of 43.6. Third best in the country and 470 in the world, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru, got 43.27 marks.
Who is best colleges in India?
Here are the best global universities in India
- Indian Institute of Technology – Madras.
- University of Delhi.
- Panjab University.
- Indian Institute of Technology – Delhi.
- Indian Institute of Technology – Kharagpur.
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research – Pune.
- Christian Medical College and Hospital – Vellore.
Which is the best college for 11TH and 12TH?
TOP BOARDING SCHOOLS IN INDIA FOR 11TH AND 12TH SCIENCE STUDENTS
- MAYO COLLEGE. …
- BISHOP COTTON SCHOOL. …
- SARALA BIRLA ACADEMY. …
- ECOLE GLOBALE INTERNATIONAL GIRLS SCHOOL. …
- WELHAM BOYS SCHOOL. …
- VEDAANTA VIDYAKULUM. …
- GANGA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL. …
- MUSSOORIE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL.
Which is the largest school in Asia?
Coordinates: 8°31′32.98″N 76°56′13.11″E St. Mary’s Higher Secondary School is a primary and secondary school in Thiruvananthapuram, India. It is founded in 1940 by Archbishop Geevarghese Mar Ivanios. It is considered one of the largest schools in Asia, with the total number of students exceeding 14,000.
Which is the biggest university in Asia?
The Banaras Hindu University is the largest residential university of Asia with two independent campuses of about 1300 and 2700 acres.
Which college has more undergraduates?
10 Colleges With the Most Undergraduate Students
|SCHOOL (STATE)||FALL 2020 UNDERGRADUATE ENROLLMENT|
|Ohio State University—Columbus||46,984|
|University of Texas at Austin||40,048|
|Pennsylvania State University—University Park||39,809|
|University of Houston||39,165|
Which study is best in India?
Top 10 popular courses in India
- Management MBA/BBA.
- Engineering B.Tech and B.Arch, M.Tech, ME, BE.
- Computer Application-BCA/MCA.
- Designing – Fashion/Interior/Web.
- Mass-communication/Journalism BJMC.
- Hospitality (Hotel) – Hotel Management.
- Medical-BDS and MBBS.
- Finance -B.Com/CA.
Which is the most luxurious College in India?
Top 10 Most Expensive Colleges in India
- BITS Mesra.
- Symbiosis International University.
- The LNM Institute of Information and Technology.
- Lovely Professional University.
- Kalinga Institute of Information and Technology.
- SRM University.
- Manipal University.
- Amity University.