Which is fifth fastest train in India?
Top 5 Fastest Trains in India: All You Need to Know
- 1) Vande Bharat Express (22435/22436 and 22439/22440)
- 2) Gatimaan Express (12049/12050)
- 3) New Delhi – Bhopal Shatabdi Express (12001/12002)
- 4) Mumbai – New Delhi Rajdhani Express (12951/12952)
- 5) New Delhi – Howrah Rajdhani Express (12301/12302 and 12305/12306)
Which is the top 10 fastest train in India?
Here is a list of 10 fastest trains of India:
- Vande Bharat Express aka Train 18 (New Delhi-Varanasi)
- Gatimaan Express (New Delhi-Agra) …
- New Delhi- Bhopal Shatabdi Express. …
- Mumbai- New Delhi Rajdhani Express. …
- Sealdah-New Delhi Duronto. …
- New Delhi-Kanpur Shatabdi Express. …
- New Delhi-Howrah Rajdhani Express.
Which is the third fastest train of India?
Habibganj New Delhi Shatabdi Express is the third fastest train of Indian railways with a maximum permissible speed of 150 km/h. The fastest Shatabdi Express runs between New Delhi and Habibganj, runs at an average speed of 84 km/h.
Which is better Rajdhani or Shatabdi?
Shatabdi Expresses gets the second highest priority, after Rajdhani Expresses which gets highest priority and overall second highest until Train 18, Gatimaan, and Tejas Express came in existence. … All three series of trains have a maximum speed of about 130 km/h (81 mph).
Which is the fastest train in India Gatiman or Vande Bharat?
Gatimaan Express is Indian Railways’ fastest train, attaining speeds of 160 kmph between Delhi and Agra. Vande Bharat Express, a world-class engine-less train has the potential to hit 180 kmph, but the maximum operational speed on its routes is 130 kmph.
Which is the No 1 train in India?
|Rank||Train number (outbound/inbound)||Train name|
|3||12249/12250||Howrah – New Delhi Yuva|
Which Rajdhani is fastest?
It is the fastest Rajdhani service in all of India, with a maximum permissible speed of 130 km/h, although its all coaches are of air conditioned LHB type which is capable of reaching 160 km/h.
Mumbai Rajdhani Express.
|Electrification||25 kV AC|
|Operating speed||90 km/h (56 mph) average including halts.|