Which is the No 1 state in India?
Top 10 Largest States of India by Total Area
Which is the 10 largest state in India?
The following are the area-wise list of top 10 largest states in India in descending order:
- Rajasthan. The total area of Rajasthan is 342,239 square km. …
- Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh acquires a total of 308,252 square km. …
- Maharashtra. …
- Uttar Pradesh. …
- Gujarat. …
- Karnataka. …
- Andhra Pradesh. …
Which state is the 11 largest state in India?
Tamil Nadu is the eleventh largest state in India by geographical area and one of the top seven developed states in India.
Which is biggest city in India?
India: Major Cities
- New Delhi, India’s capital, is a modern city with a population of more than 7 million people. …
- Bombay (Mumbai), India’s largest city, has a metropolitan area population of more than 15 million. …
- Calcutta (Kolkata) is India’s second largest city.
Which South Indian state is best?
Kerala topped the list for a third consecutive year while Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Karnataka and Gujarat followed it. Kerala stands as the best governed state in the country and Karnataka is in the fourth position, said the Public Affairs Index 2018 released by the think tank Public Affairs Centre (PAC) here.
Which district is biggest in India?
List of districts in India
|Areas||Largest: Kutch, Gujarat—45,652 km2 (17,626 sq mi) Smallest: Mahé, Puducherry—8.69 km2 (3.36 sq mi)|
|Densities||Largest: Central Delhi, Delhi Smallest: Lower Dibang Valley, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Subdivisions||Tehsil, Taluka, Mandal Blocks|
What is the capital of India?
Which state is fastest growing in India?
|Rank||State||GSDP Growth (At Current prices)|