Which state has lowest petrol price in India?
Across all states and Union Territories, the price of petrol is the highest in Maharashtra and the lowest in the Andaman and Nicobar islands.
Which state in India has highest petrol rate?
Some other major cities where petrol price has crossed the three-figure mark are Jaipur, Patna, Thiruvananthapuram, Bengaluru and Hyderabad. Overall, there are over 15 cities where petrol’s retail price has crossed the century mark. The highest petrol price is in Rajasthan’s Sriganganar at over Rs 110 per litre.
Which city has the costliest petrol in India?
Petrol price nears Rs 108/litre in Mumbai; Highest ever. Know latest fuel rates
- Kolkata. …
- Bhopal. Petrol – Rs 110.20 per litre. …
- Hyderabad. Petrol – Rs 105. …
- Bangaluru. Petrol – Rs 105.25 per litre. …
- Guwahati. Petrol – Rs 97.64 per litre. …
- Lucknow. Petrol – Rs 98.92 per litre. …
- Gandhinagar. Petrol – Rs 98.79 per litre. …
Which country has lowest petrol prices?
Some of the other places on the global map where petrol is really, really affordable are Angola, Algeria, Kuwait, Nigeria, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan and Ethiopia – all countries where rates are less than $0.50.
Which petrol is best in India?
List of Top 6 Best Quality Brands of Petrol Pumps in India
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
- Reliance Industries Ltd.(RIL)
- Shell India Private Limited (Shell)
- Essar Oil(Nayara Energy)
Which state is highest petrol rate?
Despite state and central government price cuts, Rajasthan has the highest per litre fuel price in the country at Rs 111.10. The desert state is followed by Maharashtra (Rs 109.98), Andhra Pradesh (Rs 109.05), and Telangana (Rs 108.20).
Which state has highest petrol rate?
Petrol prices increased by 33 to 37 paise across India while the diesel prices remain unchanged. The states that exceed the Rs 100-a-litre mark are Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Jammu and Kashmir, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Ladakh and Bihar.
What is the rate of petrol in Kerala?
The price of Petrol in Kerala is at Rs 104.46 per litre Today.