Who is the No 1 CA in India?
Kumar Mangalam Birla needs no introduction. Even so, he stands out as being one of the most famous Chartered Accountants in India, who topped it all with an MBA from London Business College. Kumar Mangalam is owner of a business empire with a market value of over $40 billion.
Who is the most famous ca?
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the Indian stock guru is also a CA
He is also a qualified Chartered Accountant who is one of the richest persons in India today. According to Forbes, his net worth was $3 billion (as on 1 Jun’18).
Which actor is a CA?
1. Shekhar Kapur (Actor, Director & Producer): He did CA at the age of 22 just because his parents wanted to see their child holding the degree of CA. After CA, he started his career with a multinational oil company.
Who is the highest earning CA?
Highest Paying Companies to CA in India
|Highest Paying Companies to CA||Average Salary of CA ( Per Annum )|
|Reliance Industries||Rs. 25 Lakhs|
|Deloitte||Rs. 15-36 Lakhs|
|Hindustan Unilever Ltd||Rs. 16-30 Lakhs|
|KPMG||Rs. 13-32 Lakhs|
Who is richest CA in world?
Here is the list of the 6 richest CA in the world.
- Phil Knight, CO-Founder Nike’s.
- Kumar Mangalam Birla, Aditya Birla Group chairman.
- Denise Coates, Bet365 Director.
- Arthur Blank, CO-Founder of The Depot at Home.
- Paul Coulson, Ardagh Group Chairman.
- Sir Brian Souter and Ann Gloag, the Stagecoach Group’s Founders.
How many CA are there in India?
As of April 2018, there are only 2.82 lakh CAs in India, and out of which only 1.25 lakh members are in full-time practice that makes approx. 44% of the total strength.