Who is the top 100 richest man in India?
The top 10 richest in India are:
- Mukesh Ambani; US$92.7 billion.
- Gautam Adani; $74.8 billion.
- Shiv Nadar; $31 billion.
- Radhakishan Damani; $29.4 billion.
- Cyrus Poonawalla; $19 billion.
- Lakshmi Mittal; $18.8 billion.
- Savitri Jindal; $18 billion.
- Uday Kotak; $16.5 billion.
Who is the top 10 richest in 2021?
Top 10 richest people in the world
- Elon Musk – $202.1 billion. …
- Bernard Arnault & Family – $174.8 billion. …
- Bill Gates – $131 billion. …
- Larry Ellison – $123.1 billion. …
- Larry Page – $119.6 billion. …
- Mark Zuckerberg – $118.1 billion. …
- Sergey Brin – $115.3 billion. …
- Warren Buffet – $103.1billion.
Is SRK a billionaire?
As of 2021, Shah Rukh Khan’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $600 million, making him one of the richest actors in the world. Shah Rukh Khan, also known by the initialism SRK, is an Indian actor, television personality, and film producer.
Which community is rich in India?
The Jains have the highest prevalence of 94.1 percent in our country India. Here, we have some prominent surname of Jain’s: Rupani, Zaveri, Bhansali, Oswal, Mehta, Sarak, Gada, Doshi, etc.
How many Crorepati are there in 2021 in India?
Hurun India’s latest rich list for the year 2021 shows India has achieved the milestone of having over 1,007 individuals across 119 cities with a net worth of Rs 1,000 crore. The biggest gainer was Gautam Adani & family who earned Rs 1,002 crore a day in the last one year to quadruple their wealth to Rs 5,05,900 crore.