How do I get to avail airport lounge services?
Tricks to Get Access to the Best Airport Lounges Around the World
- Try Pay-per-Use Lounges. …
- Join Independent Lounge Networks. …
- Sign up for Frequent Flyer Programs. …
- Use Credit Card Privileges. …
- Request for a Free Upgrade.
How can I get free lounge at Mumbai airport?
provide free airport lounge access. MasterCard India has the most generous airport lounge access program followed by Visa and RuPay.
- HDFC Bank Millennia Debit Card. …
- HDFC Bank EasyShop Platinum Debit Card. …
- HDFC Bank RuPay Premium Debit Card. …
- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card.
Is lounge access open in Mumbai airport?
Mumbai Airport (BOM) lounges are open to passengers at a reduced cost no matter the airline they are flying with. It is the best choice for a connected flight, a cancelled flight, an early morning check-in or for a breakfast.
How can I get VIP entry in Mumbai airport?
When your aircraft lands, you will be met by one of our professional agents at your gate. He/she then will transport you in a private vehicle to immigration. There, we will undertake all procedures for arrival with a VIP counter. We will help you with immigration, collect your bags, and assist you with customs.
How much does airport lounge cost?
Admission to these airport lounges typically ranges between $30 to $60 (with a few outliers to the north and south), and most of them restrict the amount of time you can spend there. Some only offer access to passengers flying within that country, so check before you buy.
What is the cost of lounge in Mumbai airport?
* The above-mentioned services varies from one lounge to another and are subject to availability. Domestic and Ex-India Airport.
About the offer.
|Site Name(Airport Name)||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport|
|Lounge Access Fee (INR)||1500|
Which cards are eligible for lounge access?
List of Best Credit Cards With Airport Lounge Access Feature
- HDFC Visa Signature Credit Card.
- HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card.
- Yatra SBI Credit Card.
- SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card.
- SBI Platinum Corporate Card.
- Axis Bank Miles & More World Credit Card.
- Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card.
Is food in airport lounge free?
As a general rule of thumb, most things in an airline lounge are complimentary. … At U.S. lounges most food and drinks are complimentary, with the exception of premium alcohol and the meals for purchase. In international business and first class class lounges, all food and drinks should be free.
How do I know if my card has access to lounge?
simply, open the digital lounge access code on your mobile device and show the lounge staff your lounge access QR code. They will scan the code and ask for your signature to confirm you have accessed the lounge.
Can I use lounge on arrival in Mumbai?
Taking passenger facilities a step ahead, Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA) has become the first airport in the country to have a transit lounge in the arrivals section of the International Terminal (T2). …