Which Scooty is best in 2021?
Here’s a compiled list of top scooters in India to buy in 2021 and how you can get your new scooter insured.
- Honda Activa- There’s no doubt of Honda Activa being a household name. …
- Suzuki Access. …
- TVS Ntorq 125. …
- TVS Jupiter. …
- Honda Grazia. …
- Yamaha Fascino. …
- Aprilla SR 150. …
- Honda Dio.
Which is the best Scooty under 40000?
Top Scooters Under 40000 2021
|Ampere V48||Rs. 37,390|
|Avon E Plus||Rs. 25,000|
|Avon E Lite||Rs. 28,000|
|Komaki Super||Rs. 29,500|
Which is lowest price scooter?
Cheapest Scooty in 110cc Segment
|Scooter Model||Price (Ex-Showroom Price)|
|Hero Pleasure Plus||Rs 56,800|
|TVS Scooty Zest 110||Rs 60,325|
|Hero Maestro Edge 125||Rs 61,450|
|Honda Dio||Rs 61,970|
Which is best Activa or Jupiter?
The Jupiter BS6, on the other hand, comes with TVS-patented Econometer that offers two modes – Eco Mode and Power Mode; the engine delivers better fuel economy in Eco mode.
Jupiter vs Activa – Which one should you buy?
|Specifications||Activa 6G||Jupiter BS6|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||5.3 L||6 L|
|0-60 kmph (sec)||10.55s||11.2s|
|Mileage||55 kmpl||56 kmpl|
Which scooter is best for daily use?
Top 10 Scooters/Scooty in India 2021
|TVS Jupiter 125||Rs. 73,400 – 81,300*|
|TVS Scooty Zest||Rs. 64,641 – 66,318*|
|Ola S1||Rs. 85,099 – 1.10 Lakh*|
|TVS NTORQ 125||Rs. 73,270 – 85,025*|
Which is the No 1 scooter in India?
1. Honda Activa. Honda’s Activa is the most popular scooter in the market today. Since its launch in 2001, more than 2.2 crore units of this model have been sold.
Which is the cheapest Scooty?
Top 5 Most Affordable Scooters In India: Honda Cliq, TVS Scooty Pep Plus, Hero Maestro Edge And More!
- 5) Hero Maestro Edge – Rs 50,900 (ex-Delhi) Want a sportier, feature-rich scooter without stretching your budget? …
- 4) Hero Duet – Rs 49,900 (ex-Delhi) …
- 3) Hero Pleasure – Rs 46,900 (ex-Delhi)