Which company has largest market cap?
Largest Companies by Market Cap
|3||Saudi Aramco 32222.SR||Arabia|
|4||Alphabet (Google) 4GOOG|
Which Indian company has highest market capitalization in 2020?
Top 10 Indian companies by market value
- Reliance Industries. With a market cap of ₹1,350,183.97, Reliance Industries leads the Indian Industries with the highest market cap. …
- TATA Consultancy Services. …
- HDFC Bank. …
- Hindustan Unilever. …
- HDFC. …
- ICICI. …
- SBI. …
- Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Which is largest company in India?
India’s largest corporations
- Reliance Industries. 615,854.00.
- Indian Oil Corporation. 493,932.99.
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation. 405,243.31.
- State Bank of India. 368,010.65.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation. 288,974.97.
- Tata Motors. 261,875.55.
- Rajesh Exports. 195,607.23.
- Tata Consultancy Services. 161,541.00.
What is the richest company?
Saudi Aramco led the ranking of the world’s most profitable companies in 2019, with a net income of 88.21 billion U.S. dollars.
Which is the No 1 company in world?
World’s Top 25 Largest Companies
|4||China National Petroleum||1,636,532|
Summary: Top 10 Companies in India by Market-cap
|Company||Industry||Market Cap (RS CR)|
|Reliance Industries Ltd.||Refineries||13,76,351.73|
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.||IT – Software||11,71,674.52|
|HDFC Bank Ltd.||Bank – Private||7,88,769.58|
|Infosys Ltd.||IT – Software||6,82,678.65|
Which are the 50 companies in NSE?
Equity Stock Watch
Is Tata bigger than Reliance?
In terms of market capitalisation, Reliance Industries is in the region of Rs. … Thus we see that the Tata Group is bigger than Reliance Industries. However, Mukesh Ambani is richer than Ratan Tata.
Which is the largest company in Asia?
Largest publicly traded company
|Rang||Rank Forbes 2000||Name|
|2.||2.||China Construction Bank|
|3.||6.||Agricultural Bank of China|
|4.||8.||Bank of China|